Sunday, December 30, 2007

My Knitting Resolutions

I only have three resolutions (one with sub-items):

1. I'll finish the projects I begin in a timely manner.

2. I'll complete two old projects:
a. A Gypsy Shawl begun about a year and a half ago. It's knit in blues from Koigu mill ends and Cherry Tree Hill sock yarn. The knitting is complete; the ends have to be drawn through, the bottom border crocheted, and the tassels cut and added.

b. Quite a few years ago I bought seconds of Nature Spun and Nicky Epstein's White on White Afghan. All of the square are knit, but the embellishments have to be sewn on and the squares sewn together. Unfortunately, the seconds weren't from the same dye lot, so I'm also going to have to figure out the best way to arrange the squares.

3. I'm going to investigate if there is a way to put photos in a blog in the places I want them, not always at the top.

A good and (knitting) fruitful new year to you all.

Ruth S.

No comments: