Friday, October 5, 2007

Wallaby Issues



Well, here's* the Wonderful Wallaby on Buttons (as I refer to her in my blog) and I'm seeing that the sleeves are farrrrr too long. Hmmph. Any suggestions? I'm thinking I need to cut the knitting at the cuff, rip up and then pick up stitches and knit down in the seed stitch. I think most of you are familiar with the pattern or have at least seen me knitting it long enough to know that it's knit in the round and then the sleeves are added and it's again knit in the round up to the placket. I will need help and moral support as I do this. If y'all say I can, that is. Thoughts?

*Sorry the pics are sideways, but it either that or no pictures. If you go here, they are rotated correctly in my blog.

4 comments:

Beth said...

I don't really see the long sleeves as an issue - just roll them up. But, why did you knit it sideways. Ha - that's supposed to be funny.

Gina said...

OMG! I LOVE IT! That pink looks fabulous on her too. I agree with Beth, I don't think the long sleeves are an issue. Just roll 'em up! LOL
It will look really cute!

Gina said...

Also? It looks like she has growing room in it too. So I wouldn't adjust the sleeves at all. I think she might be able to wear this even a year from now.

Katie J said...

Thanks guys!