It was nice making a list of all the things I like; it was easier than I thought. Tomorrow is my birthday and I had some time on my hands today so I worked on a still life of my favorite things. Couldn't cram everything I like into one photo but I covered lots of it.
I like so much stuff it was hard to figure out where to start but here goes in no particular order:
- My family (a given) and my friends
- Knitting (duh) and all things knitting! Note to secret buddy - I probably own everything I will ever need but still covet new yarns and stuff.
- Hiking and taking walks in new places...for that matter I don't mind walking around my neighborhood.
- Photography (Anyone willing to pose for me? Anyone willing to have their kids pose for me?? Family shoot???)
- Easy Crossword Puzzles, I work the one in the Daily Local News every day. On the days I finish the puzzle I feel like a genius!
- Coffee and Tea (decaf only, yawn)
- Eating out (especially lunch with dear friends)
- Sappy Movies
- Murder Mysteries
- Sugar Cookies (well all cookies but sugar are my all time favorites)
- Candles & Soaps
- Dark Chocolate covered Carmel, Swedish Fish and those gummy frogs with the white bottoms
I'm pretty sure there's a lot of other stuff I like but this is a start...so back to my knitting.